tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Git, my huge commit, etc.
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 19:02:47 GMT
Hopefully I haven't totally destabilized the world.

I've been working in a local branch moving TestNG code over to Spock.
It's beautiful.  However, it is only half done and the command line
build may be affected.

Normally, I would have waited until it was complete, and done a single
big rebase/merge ... but I couldn't risk it on top of the move from
git+svn to pure svn.

In any case, in the future, it will be much easier to keep this kind
of thing in branches.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry