tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Harner <bobhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compatibility for 5.4
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 18:54:22 GMT
Maybe the Tapestry and T5 namespaces could be replaced with "dummy"
implementations that provide alerts or JS console error messages that
contain helpful hints about how to migrate to the new 5.4 code?

I'm very concerned about the migration effort. No matter how wonderful
5.4 turns out to be, if upgrading apps isn't easy then we'll lose a
certain percentage of our users.