tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Harner <bobhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins build still off?
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 00:47:04 GMT
I am able to trigger builds manually on Jenkins, but the plastic tests
are failing there. I can't see the test results, because the workspace
(https://builds.apache.org/job/tapestry-trunk-freestyle/ws/)
disappears before I can check. I assume Jenkins is configured to
delete the workspace after finishing (!), but since I can't see the
Jenkins configuration, that's just a guess.

Running            ./gradlew :plastic:test              works fine for
me locally (with origin/master).

Without a higher level of Jenkins access I'm not sure what else I can
do on this.

Maybe Uli can tell why the workspace is disappearing?