tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: Documentation via Jekyll
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 08:19:29 GMT
-1.

We didn't even have a discussion about this, let alone a vote. I'm open for whatever documentation
tool we find does the job best but the sources for the official documentation will not be
hosted
somewhere where it's not under the control of the PMC and we won't use a technology that not
everyone has endorsed. Therefore, discussion first, than a vote, than an implementation.

Uli