tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tapestry Wiki] Trivial Update of "PoweredByTapestry" by Jeshurun Daniel
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 20:19:23 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredByTapestry" page has been changed by Jeshurun Daniel:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/PoweredByTapestry?action=diff&rev1=85&rev2=86

  = SwifTec Canada =
  http://www.swiftec.ca

- The site provides an easy way for Canadians to get their iPhones, iPods and Macs repaired.
The site is built with Tapestry 5.3, Tapestry-jQuery, Spring, Hibernate and Bootstrap. Runs
from an Ubuntu box in my basement on MySQL.
+ The site provides an easy way for Canadians to get their iPhones, iPods and Macs repaired.
The site is built with Tapestry 5.3, Tapestry-jQuery, Spring and Hibernate and runs on Linux
and MySQL.
  I have also built several other internal, education oriented apps in Tapestry 5. I blog
at http://blog.jeshurun.ca

  = mountainbikers-paradise.com =