tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tapestry Wiki] Update of "Tapestry5HowToXhtml" by NikkFolts
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 21:17:30 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The "Tapestry5HowToXhtml" page has been changed by NikkFolts:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToXhtml?action=diff&rev1=9&rev2=10

  	}
  }}}

+ ----
+
+
+ I had the problem of a recursive dependency on Alias service... Though, I was able to get
it working by injecting the services explicitly using the @InjectService annotation in the
following way.
+ {{{
+
+     public static void contributeAlias(
+ 	        final Configuration<AliasContribution<MarkupWriterFactory>> configuration,

+ 	        @InjectService("PageContentTypeAnalyzer") final PageContentTypeAnalyzer analyzer,
+ 	        @InjectService("RequestPageCache") final RequestPageCache cache) {
+
+     		configuration.add(AliasContribution.create(MarkupWriterFactory.class, new XhtmlMarkupWriterFactory(analyzer,
cache)));
+     }
+ }}}
+