tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject JS changes merged to master branch
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2012 01:19:22 GMT
Just merged in the 5.4-js-rewrite changes to master

A couple of tests fail, which is annoying, as they work inside IDEA.

Basically, some of the tests, especially those involving lots of Ajax or
DHTML, are a bit more finicky now for a number of reasons, including
the asynchronous loading of modules.

Some day, scrap the SeleniumTests and replace with Geb!

Anyway, close to a first alpha release, IMO.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210