tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Idea for 5.4: ControlGroup mixin
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 17:00:26 GMT
On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 6:10 AM, trsvax <trsvax@gmail.com> wrote:

> <t:form t:mixins="forminline"> or <t:form t:mixins="formhorizontal">
> <t:textfield t:id="name"/>
> <t:textfield t:id="email/>
> <t:submit />
> </t:form>

That's an interesting idea, but I'm not sure how to implement it, short of
navigating the rendered DOM and finding every <input>, <textarea> and
<select> tag that gets rendered, and even that is not always sufficient for
the kinds of components I'm often writing, where the UI is created on the
client-side, so there's nothing on the server side, beyond a <div> or two.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210