tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Massimo Lusetti <mluse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tapestry 5.4-alpha-2
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:54:20 GMT
I feel lazy but now I think I understood what Uli was talking about.

If you look at the apache snapshot repository, for example the IoC:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/tapestry/tapestry-ioc/

You can see that the latest snapshot is 5.4-alpha-3-SNAPSHOT instead of
5.4-SNAPSHOT

I do agree that having a "frozen snapshot" like 5.4-alpha-3 is a very good
idea for the early adopters but the latest snapshot has to remain
5.4-SNAPSHOT which is the real bleeding edge and used by T5 developers.

So what Jenkins builds should go with 5.4-SNAPSHOT while if we want to
produce an intermediate release for early adopters we should change it to
5.4-alpha-x or whatever applicable.

Thoughts!?

--
Massimo