tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Speed up page compiling
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 16:48:12 GMT
This is not a trivial undertaking, and it is not an issue for the majority
of Tapestry applications.

I've found that apps that have this issue have gone down the Ubercomponent
route.

That being said, I'd like to fix it, but the amount of time it would take
to even track down how to speed things up is prohibitive; in the past,
similar features (that have a high level of importance to small number of
users) have been addressed by funding.