tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeprecationWarning
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 17:50:20 GMT
An annotation could be written, yes.  It would just produce the code I've
been manually writing.

I don't want to remove deprecated parameters because of some concern for
backwards compatibility; if we just remove the parameters, they become
informal parameters (or are just dropped), and change the behavior of
components with no warning or feedback at all.  Instead, I'm trying to
enforce one release minimum of warning before stripping them out entirely.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210