tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From George Christman <gchrist...@cardaddy.com>
Subject Add additional parameter to AjaxFormLoop.
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 13:34:56 GMT
Hello, I recently encountered an issue with the ajaxformloop where I was
unable to submit the values when the ajaxformloop was contained within a
hidden tab. This was do to the ajaxformloop component using the formfragment
component and formfragment having the alwaysSubmit argument set to false
with no way to set it to true. I would like to suggest adding alwaysSubmit
to the ajaxformloop so that its configuration can be consistent with
formfragment.