tapestry-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: Build failed in Jenkins: tapestry-trunk-freestyle #1017
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 09:02:33 GMT
Oh, they are. They are failing deterministically in
org.apache.tapestry5.services.javascript.ModuleAssetRequestHandlerTest since the introduction
of the
PathConstructor in your commit on Jan 22 ([1]). Can you please fix the tests?

Also, I wonder if we can configure Jenkins such as to send us the failing tests instead of
the very
meaningless last few lines of the console output.

Uli

[1]
https://builds.apache.org/job/tapestry-trunk-freestyle/ws/tapestry-core/build/reports/tests/index.html

On 05.02.2013 01:25, Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
> I've noticed that the CI builds are not quite deterministic.
> 
> On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Bob Harner <bobharner@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>> Not sure what I did wrong here, I'll have a look later tonight if
>> somebody doesn't beat me to it.
>>
>> On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 10:42 PM, Apache Jenkins Server
>> <jenkins@builds.apache.org> wrote:
>>> See <https://builds.apache.org/job/tapestry-trunk-freestyle/1017/changes
>>>
>>>
>>> Changes:
>>>
>>> [bobharner] TAP5-2061 (core_**.properties got wrong encoding)
>>>
>>> ------------------------------------------
>>> [...truncated 21000 lines...]
>>>           PropertyDisplayBlocks:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.pages.PropertyDisplayBlocks
>>>              PropertyEditBlocks:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.pages.PropertyEditBlocks
>>>         ResultPageForActionLink:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.ResultPageForActionLink
>>>                   ServiceStatus:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.pages.ServiceStatus
>>>                  TestPageForASO:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForASO
>>>           TestPageForActionLink:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForActionLink
>>> TestPageForActionLinkWithStream:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForActionLinkWithStream
>>>                TestPageForAsset:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForAsset
>>>                 TestPageForForm:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForForm
>>>                 TestPageForHead:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForHead
>>>            TestPageForHttpError:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForHttpError
>>>          TestPageForHttpHeaders:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForHttpHeaders
>>>                   TestPageForIf:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForIf
>>>               TestPageForLocale:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForLocale
>>>                 TestPageForLoop:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForLoop
>>>          TestPageForRedirectURL:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForRedirectURL
>>>  TestPageForServletOutputStream:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForServletOutputStream
>>>               TestPageForSubmit:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForSubmit
>>>    TestPageForTemplateInContext:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForTemplateInContext
>>>               TestPageForUnless:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForUnless
>>>       t5internal/BasicComponent:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.internal.t5internal.pages.BasicComponent
>>>
>>> [INFO] ComponentClassResolver Available components (66):
>>>                ActionLink:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.ActionLink
>>>                AddRowLink:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.AddRowLink
>>>              AjaxFormLoop:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.AjaxFormLoop
>>>                    Alerts: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Alerts
>>>                       Any: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Any
>>>                   AnyTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.AnyTest
>>>               BeanDisplay:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.BeanDisplay
>>>              BeanEditForm:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.BeanEditForm
>>>                BeanEditor:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.BeanEditor
>>>            BeanEditorTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.BeanEditorTest
>>>                  Checkbox:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Checkbox
>>>                 Checklist:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Checklist
>>>                 DateField:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.DateField
>>>                  Delegate:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Delegate
>>>                   Doctype:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Doctype
>>>                   Dynamic:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Dynamic
>>>                     Error: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Error
>>>                    Errors: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Errors
>>>                 EventLink:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.EventLink
>>>          ExceptionDisplay:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.ExceptionDisplay
>>>                      Form: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Form
>>>              FormFragment:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.FormFragment
>>>              FormInjector:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.FormInjector
>>>                  FormTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.FormTest
>>>                      Grid: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Grid
>>>                  GridCell:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.GridCell
>>>               GridColumns:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.GridColumns
>>>                 GridPager:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.GridPager
>>>                  GridRows:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.GridRows
>>>                    Hidden: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Hidden
>>>                HiddenTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.HiddenTest
>>>                        If: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.If
>>>                     Label: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Label
>>>                LinkSubmit:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.LinkSubmit
>>>                      Loop: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Loop
>>>                  LoopTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.LoopTest
>>>                    Output: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Output
>>>                 OutputRaw:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.OutputRaw
>>>             OutputRawTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.OutputRawTest
>>>                OutputTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.OutputTest
>>>                  PageLink:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.PageLink
>>>                   Palette:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Palette
>>>             PasswordField:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.PasswordField
>>>        ProgressiveDisplay:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.ProgressiveDisplay
>>>           PropertyDisplay:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.PropertyDisplay
>>>            PropertyEditor:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.PropertyEditor
>>>        PropertyEditorTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.PropertyEditorTest
>>>                     Radio: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Radio
>>>                RadioGroup:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.RadioGroup
>>>             RemoveRowLink:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.RemoveRowLink
>>>              RenderObject:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.RenderObject
>>>                    Select: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Select
>>>                SelectTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.SelectTest
>>>              SimpleLayout:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.components.SimpleLayout
>>>                    Submit: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Submit
>>>            SubmitNotifier:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.SubmitNotifier
>>>                SubmitTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.SubmitTest
>>>                  TextArea:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.TextArea
>>>                 TextField:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.TextField
>>>                TextOutput:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.TextOutput
>>>            TextOutputTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.TextOutputTest
>>>                      Tree: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Tree
>>>                   Trigger:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Trigger
>>>                    Unless: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Unless
>>>                      Zone: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Zone
>>> t5internal/InternalLayout:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.internal.t5internal.components.InternalLayout
>>>
>>> [INFO] ComponentClassResolver Available mixins (13):
>>>       Autocomplete: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.Autocomplete
>>>       ControlGroup: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.ControlGroup
>>>        DiscardBody: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.DiscardBody
>>>            ForceId: org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.mixins.ForceId
>>>     FormFieldFocus: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.FormFieldFocus
>>>           NotEmpty: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.NotEmpty
>>> OverrideFieldFocus:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.OverrideFieldFocus
>>>     RenderClientId: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.RenderClientId
>>>     RenderDisabled: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.RenderDisabled
>>>    RenderInformals: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.RenderInformals
>>> RenderNotification:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.RenderNotification
>>>    TriggerFragment: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.TriggerFragment
>>>        ZoneRefresh: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.ZoneRefresh
>>>
>>> [INFO] PageLoader Loaded page 'Launch' (en) in 125.439 ms
>>> [ERROR] ClientDataEncoder The symbol 'tapestry.hmac-passphrase' has not
>> been configured. This is used to configure hash-based message
>> authentication of Tapestry data stored in forms, or in the URL. You
>> application is less secure, and more vulnerable to denial-of-service
>> attacks, when this symbol is not configured.
>>> [INFO] PageLoader Loaded page 'Intermediate' (en) in 1.608 ms
>>> [INFO] PageLoader Loaded page 'Final' (en) in 21.232 ms
>>> [INFO] ComponentClassResolver Available pages (30):
>>>                DTDFromComponent:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.DTDFromComponent
>>>                     DTDFromPage:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.DTDFromPage
>>>                 ExceptionReport:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.pages.ExceptionReport
>>>                           Final:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.Final
>>>                    Intermediate:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.Intermediate
>>>                          Launch:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.Launch
>>>                     MultipleDTD:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.MultipleDTD
>>>                           NoDTD:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.NoDTD
>>>                     PageCatalog:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.pages.PageCatalog
>>>           PropertyDisplayBlocks:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.pages.PropertyDisplayBlocks
>>>              PropertyEditBlocks:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.pages.PropertyEditBlocks
>>>         ResultPageForActionLink:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.ResultPageForActionLink
>>>                   ServiceStatus:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.pages.ServiceStatus
>>>                  TestPageForASO:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForASO
>>>           TestPageForActionLink:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForActionLink
>>> TestPageForActionLinkWithStream:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForActionLinkWithStream
>>>                TestPageForAsset:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForAsset
>>>                 TestPageForForm:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForForm
>>>                 TestPageForHead:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForHead
>>>            TestPageForHttpError:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForHttpError
>>>          TestPageForHttpHeaders:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForHttpHeaders
>>>                   TestPageForIf:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForIf
>>>               TestPageForLocale:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForLocale
>>>                 TestPageForLoop:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForLoop
>>>          TestPageForRedirectURL:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForRedirectURL
>>>  TestPageForServletOutputStream:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForServletOutputStream
>>>               TestPageForSubmit:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForSubmit
>>>    TestPageForTemplateInContext:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForTemplateInContext
>>>               TestPageForUnless:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.pages.TestPageForUnless
>>>       t5internal/BasicComponent:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.internal.t5internal.pages.BasicComponent
>>>
>>> [INFO] ComponentClassResolver Available components (66):
>>>                ActionLink:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.ActionLink
>>>                AddRowLink:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.AddRowLink
>>>              AjaxFormLoop:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.AjaxFormLoop
>>>                    Alerts: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Alerts
>>>                       Any: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Any
>>>                   AnyTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.AnyTest
>>>               BeanDisplay:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.BeanDisplay
>>>              BeanEditForm:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.BeanEditForm
>>>                BeanEditor:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.BeanEditor
>>>            BeanEditorTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.BeanEditorTest
>>>                  Checkbox:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Checkbox
>>>                 Checklist:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Checklist
>>>                 DateField:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.DateField
>>>                  Delegate:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Delegate
>>>                   Doctype:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Doctype
>>>                   Dynamic:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Dynamic
>>>                     Error: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Error
>>>                    Errors: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Errors
>>>                 EventLink:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.EventLink
>>>          ExceptionDisplay:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.ExceptionDisplay
>>>                      Form: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Form
>>>              FormFragment:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.FormFragment
>>>              FormInjector:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.FormInjector
>>>                  FormTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.FormTest
>>>                      Grid: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Grid
>>>                  GridCell:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.GridCell
>>>               GridColumns:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.GridColumns
>>>                 GridPager:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.GridPager
>>>                  GridRows:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.GridRows
>>>                    Hidden: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Hidden
>>>                HiddenTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.HiddenTest
>>>                        If: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.If
>>>                     Label: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Label
>>>                LinkSubmit:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.LinkSubmit
>>>                      Loop: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Loop
>>>                  LoopTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.LoopTest
>>>                    Output: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Output
>>>                 OutputRaw:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.OutputRaw
>>>             OutputRawTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.OutputRawTest
>>>                OutputTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.OutputTest
>>>                  PageLink:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.PageLink
>>>                   Palette:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Palette
>>>             PasswordField:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.PasswordField
>>>        ProgressiveDisplay:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.ProgressiveDisplay
>>>           PropertyDisplay:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.PropertyDisplay
>>>            PropertyEditor:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.PropertyEditor
>>>        PropertyEditorTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.PropertyEditorTest
>>>                     Radio: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Radio
>>>                RadioGroup:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.RadioGroup
>>>             RemoveRowLink:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.RemoveRowLink
>>>              RenderObject:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.RenderObject
>>>                    Select: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Select
>>>                SelectTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.SelectTest
>>>              SimpleLayout:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.components.SimpleLayout
>>>                    Submit: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Submit
>>>            SubmitNotifier:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.SubmitNotifier
>>>                SubmitTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.SubmitTest
>>>                  TextArea:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.TextArea
>>>                 TextField:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.TextField
>>>                TextOutput:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.TextOutput
>>>            TextOutputTest:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.TextOutputTest
>>>                      Tree: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Tree
>>>                   Trigger:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Trigger
>>>                    Unless: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Unless
>>>                      Zone: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Zone
>>> t5internal/InternalLayout:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.internal.t5internal.components.InternalLayout
>>>
>>> [INFO] ComponentClassResolver Available mixins (13):
>>>       Autocomplete: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.Autocomplete
>>>       ControlGroup: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.ControlGroup
>>>        DiscardBody: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.DiscardBody
>>>            ForceId: org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app2.mixins.ForceId
>>>     FormFieldFocus: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.FormFieldFocus
>>>           NotEmpty: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.NotEmpty
>>> OverrideFieldFocus:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.OverrideFieldFocus
>>>     RenderClientId: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.RenderClientId
>>>     RenderDisabled: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.RenderDisabled
>>>    RenderInformals: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.RenderInformals
>>> RenderNotification:
>> org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.RenderNotification
>>>    TriggerFragment: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.TriggerFragment
>>>        ZoneRefresh: org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.mixins.ZoneRefresh
>>>
>>> [INFO] PageLoader Loaded page 'Launch' (en) in 128.902 ms
>>> [ERROR] ClientDataEncoder The symbol 'tapestry.hmac-passphrase' has not
>> been configured. This is used to configure hash-based message
>> authentication of Tapestry data stored in forms, or in the URL. You
>> application is less secure, and more vulnerable to denial-of-service
>> attacks, when this symbol is not configured.
>>> [INFO] PageLoader Loaded page 'Intermediate' (en) in 1.318 ms
>>> [INFO] PageLoader Loaded page 'Final' (en) in 17.749 ms
>>> [ERROR] SerializationSupport Unexpected service proxy provider when
>> clearing the provider. This may indicate that you have multiple IoC
>> Registries.
>>> [ERROR] SerializationSupport Unexpected service proxy provider when
>> clearing the provider. This may indicate that you have multiple IoC
>> Registries.
>>> [INFO] log Shutdown hook executing
>>>
>>> 1388 tests completed, 6 failed
>>> :tapestry-core:test FAILED
>>>
>>> FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
>>>
>>> * What went wrong:
>>> Execution failed for task ':tapestry-core:test'.
>>>> There were failing tests. See the report at: file://<
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/tapestry-trunk-freestyle/ws/tapestry-core/build/reports/tests/index.html
>>>
>>>
>>> * Try:
>>> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or
>> --debug option to get more log output.
>>>
>>> BUILD FAILED
>>>
>>> Total time: 11 mins 15.44 secs
>>> Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
>>> Updating TAP5-2061
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@tapestry.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@tapestry.apache.org
>>
>>
> 
> 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@tapestry.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@tapestry.apache.org


Mime
View raw message