tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Massimo Lusetti <mluse...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Proposal change in behavior on how we handle activation context (HTTP 404 error)
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 08:33:39 GMT
Recent discussions lead up to rise again an old issue in Tapestry list: How
the framework handle requests to non existing URL.

Now the framework simply treat them as activation context even if the pages
does not have a activation context event handler method.

Here is a request of vote to change this behavior in having the framework
return a 404 error when the pages does not have a event handler method and
the request comes with an activation context.

Our latest discussion is here for you to read:
http://tapestry.1045711.n5.nabble.com/How-to-handle-404-nicely-TAP5-879-td5719588.html

Massimo Lusetti: +1 (binding)

--
Massimo