tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Harner <bobhar...@gmail.com>
Subject "edit" link on documentation pages
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2013 13:17:08 GMT
Everybody,

I have added a small "edit" link into each of the Confluenced-produced
documentation pages, to take you directly into the Confluence editor
for that page. This should make it a little easier to make quick edits
when you (or I) notice something that needs fixing in the docs.

The link is on the right side of the "breadcrumbs" area under the
banner area. It's intentionally hard to notice, since I didn't want to
draw the attention of most users will have little use for it.