tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Assets update
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 23:54:12 GMT
Just committed a bunch, most everything is in place.

I had to do a lot of work to keep any semblance of backwards compatibility.
 I'm concerned that I may have affected some performance (but probably in
an imperceptable way).

Still have to add E-Tags support all assets (including modules), and remove
far-future expires headers for modules.

I'm very happy with how this is coming out; having "perfect" asset URLs is
going to be very nice for any kind of deployment whether large or small.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210