tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Lenny Primak <lpri...@hope.nyc.ny.us>
Subject Re: About GSoC 2013 Idea page
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2013 18:39:17 GMT
Using something like NIO-based frameworks has no value as far as I am concerned.
We did a lot of work evaluating NIO-based and general event-based I/O frameworks,
and the good old one-thread-per-conncetino blew everything else out of the water performance
wise
for good load-balanced / clustered setups.