tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Callender <geoff.callender.jumpst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where have the 5.3.6 docs gone?
Date Sun, 05 May 2013 15:21:35 GMT
And that's the problem. People download old versions of JumpStart for old versions of Tapestry
all the time. It would be quite unhelpful and misleading if the old versions had linked to
the current stable release API instead of the API they relate to.

The release I put out today is expressly for T5.3. It should never link to T5.4, T5.5, T5.6,
etc. API docs, but if I use "current" then that's what will happen.

Cheers,

Geoff