tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [2/5] git commit: Strip out the metrics support
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 23:46:14 GMT
It became obvious that I didn't have a real plan, or the time, to get this
into 5.4.  I can't even communicate a design ... too busy with other stuff.

I'm trying to lock down 5.4 pretty soon; my last two major items are
- wro4j support (CoffeeScript, Less, CSS and JS minimization)
- websocket/server-push/comet.d -- something to fascilitate easy server push

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210