tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Jain, Ankit" <AJ...@cincom.com>
Subject Ajax failure with tapestry 5.2 on Websphere (WAS) 8.0
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 09:18:37 GMT
Hi,

Ajax failure with tapestry 5.2 on Websphere (WAS) 8.0
When Individual tapestry pages are called, they work fine.
But when I submit a form and form is returning a page, then it goes to pagloaded event of
the next page . After that it does not move forward.
After restart, first form submit takes us to pageloaded and not to setuprender but subsequent
call don't take us even to pageloaded

It gives the following error: "Ajax failure: Status for : SyntaxError: Syntax error Communication
with the server failed: SyntaxError: Syntax error"
It seems like Tapestry in WAS is failing to communicate with browser when we submit a form.
If I try accessing an standalone page, it is accessible. AJAX communication within pages seems
to be a problem here.

Kindly suggest a solution as we are near release and software works on all except WAS.

Regards, Ankit