tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REPORT] Apache Tapestry
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 05:32:52 GMT
In the case of Apache Tapestry, I'd argue that the wording in the report is
accurate. That's besides the point though. We've used the same project
description repeatedly in previous reports. I'm not sure what you want to
indicate to the project. I see you you are a VP of OODT but not a current
of member of the board. To my knowledge, the board has not weighed in
previously and I don't see a reason why they would weigh in now. Tapestry
itself has been around for a long time (from 2004 as Jakarta subproject)
and in all likelihood we'll continue to be around. If you personally would
like to check superfluous metrics about the project health, it's easy to
see the mailing list traffic volume (
http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.apache.tapestry.users) or relative
rankings among projects (Where do visitors go on apache.org at
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/apache.org), just for examples. We'll note
hard metrics whenever we add members or make other changes, but we simply
didn't have anything significant to note this time around.

Kalle