tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Delangle <denis.delangle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [T5.4-a-22] Core stack being added to page non-HTML MarkupWriter-generated output
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:29:57 GMT
Hello,

I also have this issue with 5.4 alpha 22. It is a regression I guess
as it was OK with alpha-11. I define a page like this :

@ContentType("text/xml")
public class ModuleInfo {

and have a template like

<info xmlns:t="http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_0_0.xsd">
   <moduleName>${context.moduleName}</moduleName>

And I get the same error message "The root element of the rendered
when linking JavaScript and stylesheet resources."

Did you find a way to make your RSS module run with the alpha-22 ?

Thanks a lot,

Denis