tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for a list of modules recommended by the Tapestry team
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 18:50:31 GMT
On Wed, 09 Oct 2013 15:18:53 -0300, Lenny Primak <lprimak@hope.nyc.ny.us>
wrote:

> Bob Harner has already something called a module registry.
> I think it should be adopted by Tapestry documentation project.
> No need to create anything new here.

I don't think he actually finished it. At least I can't recall he
mentioned that it was ready for use or test.
https://github.com/bobharner/ComponentWorld

> Also, even though github is 'in' right now, not everything is on github.
> lots of projects are hosted on google code, sourceforge, etc.
> Forcing or pseudo-forcing (i.e. if you are not on github you are not in
> the registry) isn't a good idea.

We never said that projects outside GitHub wouldn't be included. We just
said that *most* projects are on GitHub, so it makes sense to store this
registry there.