tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: Fwd: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for Nov 2013
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 18:51:39 GMT
Here you go:

Apache Tapestry is a Java component-based web framework that features high
productivity, great code reuse, robust deployment, and terrific performance.

Any issues for the Board?

  There are no Board-level issues at this time.

When did the project last make any releases?

  The latest stable version of Tapestry (5.3.7) has been released 2013-04-29.
  We made available several preview builds of the upcoming 5.4 release, the
  latest (5.4-alpha-24) on 2013-11-04.

Describe the overall activity in the project over the past quarter.

  Activity on the user mailing list is high. Questions are answered with
  participation of not only the core contributors but also by the community
  at large. Discussion focuses especially around new features of the upcoming
  5.4 release.
  Activity on the dev mailing list is medium.
  The focus of development currently lies on the upcoming Tapestry 5.4 which
  will bring major improvements in JavaScript support and other new features.

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

  Lance Semmens has been voted in as a committer on 2013-07-07.
  The last PMC addition has been Massimo Lusetti on 2012-08-27.

PMC and committer diversity

  PMC and committer diversity is good. To our knowledge no two committers share
  the same employer. Levels of contribution vary over time with Howard Lewis
  Ship being the driving force behind Tapestry's development and various other
  committers working on areas of their interest.

Project branding or naming issues, either in the project or externally.

  No known issues.

Branding requirements progress:

 * "Project Website Basics: homepage is project.apache.org" - completed
 * "Project Naming And Descriptions: use proper Apache forms, describe product,
    etc." - completed
 * "Website Navigation Links: navbar links included, link to www.apache.org
   included" - License and Security links are missing
 * "Trademark Attributions: attribution for all ASF marks included in footers,
   etc." - completed
 * "Logos and Graphics: include TM, use consistent product logo on your site" -
   TM missing from logo
 * "Project Metadata: DOAP file checked in and up to date" - completed

Legal issues or questions:

  None.

Infrastructure issues or strategic needs:

  None.