tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Gusev <dmitry.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accept GitHub Pull Requests for Tapestry5
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 11:06:42 GMT
Uli,

as for license considerations there is a notice on the Spark readme, that
should suffice if I understand this right:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-spark#contributing-to-spark

You probably right about manually applied PRs... and they also closed by
https://github.com/asfgit account, which is something ASF specific.

Well, at least they hold discussions on that PRs right on GitHub.

So there's nothing we can do with this, right?