tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build still failing in Jenkins
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 21:10:13 GMT
:tapestry-webresources:test

t5.webresources.tests.WebResourcesSpec > classMethod FAILED
    java.net.BindException at WebResourcesSpec.groovy:13

t5.webresources.tests.WebResourcesSpec > classMethod FAILED
    java.lang.NullPointerException at WebResourcesSpec.groovy:19

2 tests completed, 2 failed
:tapestry-webresources:test FAILED

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hlship@gmail.com> wrote:

> Builds on my machine now, may still be failing on Jenkins.
>
> I'm going to run a clean build on my machine while I'm at lunch.
>

> On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 10:26 AM, Ulrich Stärk <uli@spielviel.de> wrote:
>
>> Locally on your machine or on the build host?
>>
>> Uli
>>
>> On 2013-11-04 19:18, Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
>> > I'm seeing something odd where the first patch of selenium tests are not
>> > shutting down correctly, so the second test suite gets
>> java.net.BindError
>> > starting up the web app. Very odd.

I guess

I'll be

>> that

>> 'google-chrome'

>> https://builds.apache.org/job/tapestry-trunk-freestyle/1175/testngreports/org.apache.tapestry5.beanvalidator.integration/org.apache.tapestry5.beanvalidator.integration.TapestryBeanValidationIntegrationTests/testStartup/

>> uli@spielviel.de

Also these are
>> the

Tapestry test

> [...]