tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tapestry 5.4, AngularJS and partial page content
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 16:40:10 GMT
On Thu, 07 Nov 2013 13:46:07 -0200, Michael Wyraz
<michael.wyraz@evermind.de> wrote:

> Hello,

Hi!

> I'm implementing a proof-of-concept application with tapestry 5.4 and
> angularjs. All basic things work, now I try to find some best practice.

Nice!

> 2. I could create a page for each template.

That's the approach I've been thinking. :)

> This would make angular to load the template on demand.
> Problem here is that tapestry will not allow to create "partial pages"
> starting with a <div>.

Have you filed a JIRA about it? If not, please do it. I'll try to take a
look and maybe even a fix this weekend.

> 3. Tweak angularjs to use some zone update mechanism to load the
> templates.
> I have no idea if/how this is possible. If someone already did such,
> please let me know.

Hmm, that would probably be more complex than worth in the end.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br