tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suitability of AjaxResponseRenderer
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 18:44:55 GMT
Got with the change. The MultiZoneUpdate return value is deprecated.  One
of the things I've learned along the way is that having an API to call into
(such as AjaxResponseRenderer) is sometimes a lot less complex than a magic
mapping of return values.

Rich Hickey's "Simple Made Easy" is a wake up call.