tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tapeystry 5.4-b3 less support?
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 14:39:15 GMT
What, you expect documentation, too ... what an ingrate!  :-)

The Less support is part of the tapestry-webresources module.  Mostly it
just works; just point Tapestry at your .less file and it will compile it
as needed.

It's slightly trickier to replace Tapestry's built-in bootstrap.css with
bootstrap.less, but still quite doable ... some of the tests in
tapestry-webresources do just that, so that might be a good starting point
on how to manage it.