tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BeanModel and Commons package
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 22:59:38 GMT
I'm doing a build of latest, currently.  Seeing one oddity:

ioc.specs.ClasspathScannerImplSpec > can locate classes inside a
subpackage, inside an extracted JAR file FAILED
    org.spockframework.runtime.ConditionNotSatisfiedError at
ClasspathScannerImplSpec.groovy:40

708 tests completed, 1 failed, 2 skipped
:tapestry-ioc:test FAILED

Off to investigate.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship