tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Harner <bobhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Just updated the Release Process
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 14:14:25 GMT
Massimo,

That is a google search, and the search form and behavior is
controlled by Google's JavaScript:

https://www.googleapis.com/customsearch/v1element?key=AIzaSyCVAXiUzRYsML1Pv6RwSG1gunmMikTzQqY&rsz=filtered_cse&num=10&hl=en&prettyPrint=false&source=gcsc&gss=.com&sig=23952f7483f1bca4119a89c020d13def&cx=002159362473066658241:hqcst5evalw&q=air&googlehost=www.google.com&callback=google.search.Search.apiary6394

I set that up a couple years ago, and I tried at the time to make it
*not* open in a new window/tab but couldn't find a way to do it.