tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Archetype notes
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 15:26:57 GMT
I'm updating a lot of documentation today.

In the archetype is the following:

QaModule.java:

// The application version number is incorprated into URLs for some
// assets. Web browsers will cache assets because of the far future expires
// header. If existing assets are changed, the version number should also
// change, to force the browser to download new versions.
configuration.add(SymbolConstants.APPLICATION_VERSION, "1.0-SNAPSHOT-QA");

That's actually out of date.  Any objections to removing those lines, or
changing the comment to reflect that the version appears in exception
reports?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry