tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Switch to release candidate
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 00:26:41 GMT
I've just fixed a bunch of problems and some low-hanging fruit. 5.4 is long
overdue, and if not perfect, nothing remaining (to my view) can't wait for
a 5.4.1 or even a 5.5 (which, I would hope, we be months out, not years!).

I would like the next tapestry release (not yet generated) to be rc-1.  As
per our procedures, we have a binding vote to switch from beta to rc, then
a new standard vote for a public release.

Vote to run for three days. I believe we need at least 3 +1's from PMC
members, and no -1's.

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship