tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Kemnade <kemn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Switch to release candidate
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2015 15:31:19 GMT
I just wanted to create a new beta release, but I'm getting test failures
on my machine:

org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app5.ProductionModeTests:invalid_component_id_is_404
java.lang.AssertionError: Unexpected title: java.lang.AssertionError:
expected [Default Layout] but found [Barney Layout]

Maybe it's because I'm running on de_DE, but I haven't investigated yet.

Jochen

Geoff Callender <geoff.callender.jumpstart@gmail.com> schrieb am Mi., 15.
Juli 2015 um 01:59 Uhr: