tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Kemnade <jochen.kemn...@eddyson.de>
Subject Re: [SUCCESS] Switch to release candidate
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 08:03:23 GMT
Am 04.08.2015 um 05:29 schrieb Kalle Korhonen:
> There's a few tests failing, at least for me,

Which one?

> and I see Jochen trying to improve things.

Well, I've given up, I think they are running Firefox 39 on hemera and
we'd need a new Selenium version, but we can't upgrade to 2.47+ because
they dropped support for Java 6. I guess we won't be able to run the UI
tests for 5.4 anymore, which is a shame.
Of course, we could use a dedicated build machine, but someone would
need to provide one. I tried to run the build on my Pi, but that's much
too slow.

Jochen