tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Kemnade <jochen.kemn...@eddyson.de>
Subject Re: [SUCCESS] Switch to release candidate
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 06:55:58 GMT
Am 04.08.2015 um 18:53 schrieb Kalle Korhonen:
> The two tests failed for me on Monday were:
>
> Tapestry Core > Core Integration Tests >
> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app1.ZoneTests.multi_zone_update_using_string_in_loop
> FAILED
>      java.lang.AssertionError at ZoneTests.java:265
>
> Tapestry Core > Core Integration Tests >
> org.apache.tapestry5.integration.app1.FormTests.datefield_clickoutside_closes
> FAILED
>      java.lang.AssertionError at FormTests.java:387

Those work fine for me (Debian Testing, JDK8, Firefox/Iceweasel 38).
What's your setup?

> Indeed it's a shame. Could we do CI builds on Travis instead, does anybody
> know if they have FF available? We run all of Tynamo's builds on it and
> it's great but then again, we use plain htmlunit based tests.

That might be a plan, but maybe we can find a solution at Apache's too.
I think our build is currently tied to ubuntu3 for no reason. I guess
someone did that back when Jenkins also deployed SNAPSHOT builds and
needed the Nexus credentials present on the build machine. But we don't
do that anymore, so there shouldn't be a need for the build to run on a
specific machine. I'd go ahead and try to change the build, but I'm
still not allowed, so there's not much I can do.

Jochen