tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SUCCESS] Switch to release candidate
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 03:29:33 GMT
On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 1:39 PM, Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <
thiagohp@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jochen Kemnade: +0 (binding) (with a notice about TAP5-2397 and TAP5-2482
> to be closed before a final version)
> Is there any volunteer for getting this release done? :)

I could. I'll be traveling for the next couple of weeks though. There's a
few tests failing, at least for me, and I see Jochen trying to improve
things. If Howard can at least comment on those issues, we'll know better
whether to leave those for later or if we can still get them in.

Kalle