tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Kemnade <kemn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SUCCESS] Switch to release candidate
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 17:14:54 GMT
Hi,

Jochen Kemnade <jochen.kemnade@eddyson.de> schrieb am Mi., 5. Aug. 2015 um
08:57 Uhr:

> I think our build is currently tied to ubuntu3 for no reason. I guess
> someone did that back when Jenkins also deployed SNAPSHOT builds and
> needed the Nexus credentials present on the build machine. But we don't
> do that anymore, so there shouldn't be a need for the build to run on a
> specific machine. I'd go ahead and try to change the build, but I'm
> still not allowed, so there's not much I can do.

We could try to tie the build to ubuntu-2 instead. According to [1], it
runs an old version of Ubuntu (and probably also of Firefox). I don't know
whether that information is up-to-date though.

Jochen

[1]
https://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins?action=show&redirect=Hudson#Are_there_recommended_or_mandatory_Jenkins_settings_for_ASF_projects.3F