tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject TAP5 (Support pseudo nested JPA transactions) merged
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 18:02:30 GMT
I just pushed a new JPA feature for T5.5, see
https://github.com/apache/tapestry5/commit/5047220cfe9a6f8a640fb10f0e3de266af51630f.
There's one issue though - I had to add annotations to a test service
*interface* (UserDAO) to make one test, specifically
JpaIntegrationTestWithAnnotationsInServiceImplementation work. I'm really
not sure why at this point but I wanted to push it now for all to take a
look at. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the advice
implementation, what's wrong with
https://github.com/apache/tapestry5/blob/master/tapestry-jpa/src/main/java/org/apache/tapestry5/internal/jpa/JpaTransactionAdvisorImpl.java
?

Additionally, are you guys able to run the Selenium integrations
successfully from the IDE? I am not, not sure why and it makes it awfully
hard to debug.

Kalle