tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Ernst ...@ae-online.de>
Subject Re: 5.5 soon?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 13:40:28 GMT
Am 14.07.16 um 15:33 schrieb Robert Zeigler:
> I’m in favor of a transition release where we warn with the big bright warnings that
in the next release, we’ll be switching to the jQuery infrastructure by default.  I would
also suggest adding a means of determining whether people are using the out-of-the-box prototype
configuration and adding a runtime warning for those cases as an additional way of indicating
“Hey, you need to add this configuration in 5.5 so your app won’t break in 5.6”.

+1 for that.

--
ae | Andreas Ernst | IT Spektrum
Postfach 5, 65612 Beselich