tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 5.5 soon?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 13:13:31 GMT
On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 02:30:14 -0300, Jochen Kemnade
<jochen.kemnade@eddyson.de> wrote:

> +1 to all of that.

;)

> On a side note, should we default to the jQuery infrastructure for 5.5?

Hmm, current Prototype-based projects would just stop working out of a
sudden. I'm not a fan of changing defaults. On the other hand, we could
make quickstart-generated projects have them using jQuery and also make a
big note of this configuration in the documentation, including the
tutorial. But I don't have a strong opinion on the subject.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br