tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Kemnade <jochen.kemn...@eddyson.de>
Subject Re: Warning on StringInternerImpl in 5.4.1
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 07:49:32 GMT
Hi,

I think you can safely ignore this warning. It seems as if both Wildfly
and Tapestry are trying to do their magic on the class.
It might be possible to tell Wildfly to ignore classes in
org.apache.tapestry5.*, but I'm not familiar with it.
Wildfly is correct though, the PostInjection annotation clearly states
that "The method MUST NOT have any parameters except in the case of
interceptors in which case it takes an InvocationContext object as
defined by the Interceptors specification." Maybe TAP5-1723 was not an
entirely good idea after all.
To avoid warnings like that in the future, I'm going to change the
annotation to PostInjection.
Thanks for the hint Chris.

Cheers,
Jochen