tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Kemnade <jochen.kemn...@eddyson.de>
Subject Re: Tapestry 5.5?
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2017 11:51:12 GMT
Thanks for the patch and the reminder, Michael.

I think that is is safe to apply the patch.
If mutiple threads arrive at the loader.loadClass(className) call at the same time, the PlasticClassLoader's
loadClass implementation will synchronize anyway.
So, if there are no objections, I'll merge the patch into master later this week.

Jochen