tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Tapestry 5.4.4
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2018 16:30:07 GMT
I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.x, ready to be voted upon.

The source, binary, and documentation archives have been uploaded to:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

    https://
repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/apache/tapestry/

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.x, is ready.

I've also created a 5.4.4 tag in Git:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4.4

It includes the following tickets:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20TAP5%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%205.4.4

Vote will run for three days and requires majority approval from
the PMC: At least 3 binding +1 votes and more positive than
negative binding votes.

On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven artifacts, the archives,
and make the necessary updates to JIRA and the Tapestry site.

Only votes cast by Tapestry PMC members are binding, but input
from the community is highly valued. Please indicate whether your
vote is binding or not after your full name (as it will appear in
the end-of-vote summary).

--
Thiago