tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Balázs Palcsó <palcso.bal...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: New ICLA
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2018 22:20:48 GMT
Hi,

I would like to contribute to the tapestry documentation.
Could you please grant me access to edit the documentation.

Thanks,
Balazs

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Craig L Russell <secretary@apache.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 at 16:16
Subject: Re: New ICLA
To: Balázs Palcsó <palcso.balazs@gmail.com>
Cc: <secretary@apache.org>, <private@tapestry.apache.org>

Dear Balázs Palcsó,

This message acknowledges receipt of your ICLA, which has been filed in the
Apache Software Foundation records.

With this message, the Tapestry PMC has been notified that your ICLA has
been filed.

** Please contact the (P)PMC with any further questions, not the Secretary.
Thanks. **

If you have been invited as a committer, please provide the (P)PMC (copied)
with your preferred Apache id.

The id must not already be in use. See http://
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html
Note that some existing ids include '-' and '_'. These characters are no
longer permitted in ids.

The id must consist of lowercase alphanumeric characters only, starting
with an alphabetic character.
Minimum length 3 characters. No special characters.

Warm Regards,

-- Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation