tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New ICLA
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2019 13:41:19 GMT
Hello!

According to https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html and also
the original message in this thread, the Apache id is something you choose
while submitting your ICLA. It seems to me that you overlooked this part,
or at least you have not mentioned it in mailing lists. I cannot create
Apache ids (which are also accounts), so I guess you'll need to talk to
Craig Russel at secretary@apache.org for that. Once you get this sorted
out, I can quickly add you to the list of Tapestry committers.

Cheers!

--
Thiago