tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New ICLA
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2019 14:41:51 GMT
On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 8:43 PM Balázs Palcsó <palcso.balazs@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,

Hello!

> On master Jenkins seems to fail, but locally my build passes.

TestWithAnnotationsInServiceImplementation.persist_entities is a test that
fails intermittently. We should probably try to make it pass reliably
someday.

> I am not sure what the problem is, I don't see the button to trigger
> jenkins build without a commit.

Have you logged in to Jenkins?

I also committed the changes to 5.4.x branch, but it also fails due to some
> reason which seems irrelevant to my changes.
> Any insight?
> Is there anything I should fix?

I've created the 5.4.x branch build but never actually spent time to make
it work, so I wouldn't worry about your commits there.

--
Thiago