tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Balázs Palcsó <palcso.bal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New ICLA
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2019 13:03:52 GMT
Hello Thiago,

I don't seem to have my Apache Id created yet (not listed at
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html).
According to
https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#icla-required-before-account-creation
:
*"...and your PMC can then submit your requested ID for activation."*

Is this something you can help me with?
My preferred id: balapal

Many thanks,
Balazs