tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Balázs Palcsó <palcso.bal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New ICLA
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2019 22:43:26 GMT
Hi,

On master Jenkins seems to fail, but locally my build passes.
I am not sure what the problem is, I don't see the button to trigger
jenkins build without a commit.

I also committed the changes to 5.4.x branch, but it also fails due to some
reason which seems irrelevant to my changes.

Any insight?
Is there anything I should fix?

Thanks,
Balazs