tcl-general mailing list archives

From "Dr. rgedam" <rge...@yojana.nic.in>
Subject Indiabrief domain
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 06:17:55 GMT

Dear Sirs / Madam,

I am registered owner of domain name http://www.indiabrief.com since last two years. I am
not aware how and who has given you this domain name. When I visited recently my site I found
the following text. I shall be obliged if you could vacate the domain name or else I will
be compelled to take to the court of law the matter of infringement. I line in reply will
be higly appreaciated.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Ratnakar Gedam
Deputy Adviser,
Planning Commission, New Delhi 110001 (India)

      Welcome to indiabrief.com!
       Running version Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/1.3.12 (Linux-Mandrake/30mdk) mod_ssl/2.6.6
OpenSSL/0.9.5a mod_put/1.3 FrontPage/4.0.4.3 PHP/4.0.2 Resin/1.2.5.

      The Apache Web Server software on this system is operational. You may now add content
to this directory and replace this page. The Apache documentation has been included with this
distribution.
             As the whole Linux-Mandrake distribution, this Apache web server is compiled
with Processor-Specific Optimizations to take advantage of the power of the new processor
generation, giving it 5-30% more performance than any other Linux Web Server. For documentation
and information on Mandrake Linux, please visit the web site of Linux-Mandrake.

      This version of Apache includes high-performance patches from the "Accelerating Apache
project" at Silicon Graphics (Up to 900% more performance under the SPECweb96 benchmark!),
many optimizations, Extended Application Programming Interface (EAPI), Shared memory module,
hooks for SSL module, Hotwired XSSI module, and several patches/cosmetic improvements. It
is also fully modular, and many modules are available in pre-compiled format. Also included
are special patches to enable FrontPage 2000 support, however you need to install the optional
package to enable it.
      Documentation for some standard Apache modules and other addon modules is included.

      What is the Advanced Extranet Server?
      The Apache Web Server serves as the foundation for the Advanced Extranet Server project.
This fully modular, highly integrated and scalable solution offers the following features:

        a.. Advanced Scripting, CGI and Dynamic content
        b.. Database integration
        c.. Content management and publishing tools
        d.. Advanced User Authentication
        e.. Strong Cryptography for the international market
      Future versions will also feature:
        a.. Shopping Carts
        b.. Online Payment Processing
        c.. Web-based e-mail and mailing lists
        d.. Resources for Webmasters
        e.. ISP tools for Virtual Hosting
        f.. Advanced management tools
        g.. ... and more!
      For more information, visit the Advanced Extranet Homepage.

      About Apache
      The Apache Project is a collaborative software development effort aimed at creating
a robust, commercial-grade, featureful, and freely-available source code implementation of
an HTTP (Web) server. The project is jointly managed by a group of volunteers located around
the world, using the Internet and the Web to communicate, plan, and develop the server and
its related documentation. These volunteers are known as the Apache Group. In addition, hundreds
of users have contributed ideas, code, and documentation to the project.
      Apache is the most popular web server in the world, with around 60% market share, more
than twice than Microsoft IIS!

      According to Netcraft, "May 1999 sees Apache go past the 3 million sites mark. The widespread
deployment of Apache amongst hosting companies and ISPs ensures that Apache is in a better
position to echo the growth of the web than any other server, and this has been a longterm
theme of the Web Server survey. "

      Important Note
      If you are seeing this instead of the content you expected, please contact the administrator
of the site involved. If you send mail about this to the authors of the Apache software, NetRevolution,
or to the distributors of the operating system, who almost certainly have nothing to do with
this site, your message will be ignored.

      About the Optimizations
       This special version of Apache includes optimizations by Jean-Michel Dault at NetRevolution
for use within an ISP.